Sunday, February 14, 2010

California!


CALIFORNIA!

Couldn't have asked for a better vacation. I went with my school for a hairshow. OH heck, it was the greatest thing ever! I HAD SO MUCH FUN!















DAY ONE:
We flew in on Saturday morning, i assumed that because it was morning that most people would be wearing p.j's on the plane, but..of coarse i was the only one in comfy clothes, everyone else was all dolled up looking good, i guess that's to be expected, i do go to cosmetology school. The plane ride was short and from the airport we went straight to Beverly Hills and Hollywood on a BIG huge tour bus. Migel was our bus driver, couldn't understand a thing he said, and he drove like a bat out of hell. (dont worry, i changed out of my p.j's by this time). We just got to roam free for awhile, we ate lunch at a gross pinini place, stopped by a pizza restaraunt and saw Gwen Stephani's signature on the wall, she'd been there an hour before, we probably could have seen her if we didn't stop and eat nasty pinini's. Dang it! How cool would that have been!? Hollywood is AMAZING. I dont know what it is about it, but it's just fun! I hung out with my friends Nikki and Cassidy majority of the trip. We were roomies! Once we got to the hotel we were exhausted, and i was really sick :(. We orded 40 dollars worth of chinese food, ate, and passed out at 8:30..


DAY TWO:

The HAIRSHOW! It was seriously a hairstylist dream. Imagine a HUGE room, as big as like the Delta Center, filled with hair products, nails, and makeup! Everywhere. There were little shows everywhere and we stopped by and learned new haircuts and ways to color. There was so much to learn, there were so many new products and techniques I knew nothing about. I was AMAZED! I was like a little kid in a candyshop. In total awe the whole time! I bought a really sweet t-shirt too. Just to show off that im a hairstylist! I LOVE DOING HAIR! After the show Nikki, Dani, Tessa, Kelsey, Taya, Jazmin and I went to this little peir, it was so cute! This was probably one of my favorite parts of the trip. It was beautiful! We tried on goofy hats at a hat shop, ate a caramel chocolate twix apple, and just goofed around! I love these girls! Once we were back to the hotel we walked to Downtown Disney and ate at the ESPN grill! Me and Taya were on the look out for cute California boys. No luck :(. But, we still had a good time!


DAY THREE:

DISNEYLAND! Truely the happiest place on Earth! i felt like a kid again. It was the perfect day, the weather was awesome and there wasn't a single line, we pretty much walked right on to Space Mountain and all the other rides. Our favorite ride-The Tower of Terror! It was so much fun! And the BEST part, I got my Funnel Cake!! SO delicious! This was really a great day!


DAY FOUR:
4 a.m. wakeup call. 5 a.m. plane ride. miserable! But I can't say any other part of the trip was miserable! It was a much needed vacation! SO MUCH FUN!